Tuesday 14 January 2014

Review- Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth Pudding

Description: Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth-n-Hold Pudding moisturizes, shines, and holds hair. Lightweight and ideal for smoothing hair and holding down ponytails. Alcohol-free formula won't dry out hair or cause flaking.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyquaternium-11, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, PEG-150 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Lanolin, PEG-40 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Oleth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, d-Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lilial, Linalool, Methyl Ionone, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

Thoughts: I purchased this product- wanting a styler. Unfortunately I did not see the word 'gel' when I bought it. The product does provide a light hold for my braidouts but it is not moisturizing. Overall, there are better stylers out there especially for type 4 hair it is better to use a butter in my opinion to prevent hair being dry. Overall I give this a 3/5, I am glad I tried this but would not repurchase.

Ingredients/description from www.cvs.com and www.sallybeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment