Wednesday 30 April 2014

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…a few bits...finaaally got my hands on some Joni jeans from Topshop after almost a year of wanting. I have been purchasing some Spring/Summer bits...I purchased this light blue top which I am wearing in this video. I got a H&M bag, looked very Zara-ish to me so I got it for £12.99, similar one here. I really want to update my Spring/Summer nail polishes and lipsticks. I am a sucker for Barry M gelly nail polishes- cheap and long lasting and they have released 3 new colours! It was 3 for 2 at Superdrug so I got Huckleberry, Rose Hip and Pomegranate. I bought a cheap £1 lip pencil from MUA as I would like to try the Orange lip trend and I think it would look waay better with a lip liner.

I have been eating at…a few places and I have made healthy choices :). 



I also tried the Leggera Salmon Salad at Pizza Express it was lovely. 
Also had to make time for a cheat meal lol- kelewele, jollof rice and beef stew one of my fave dishes:



I have visited…the park...a few times. Especially as I am training for a run, so I have been running through the park and it has been fun! I actually went to BlueWater as well for the first time and it is huuuuuge! I need another trip back as there was no time to explore the whole shopping centre.

Next month I’m looking forward to…more shopping lol. I just want some ripped jeans...I tried these on but the ankle grazer look does not work on me at all. I also want to buy a jumpsuit.

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…clothes but also some homeware- I may do a haul video. But I do need some wall art and pictures my walls are bare!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks you for sharing information. Amoxicillin 500mg may be the right prescription for you. It's an antibiotic that fights bacteria in your body. This antibiotic is used to treat bacterial infections, like tonsillitis, sinusitis, pneumonia, ear infections, and bronchitis. It also treats certain sexually transmitted infections.
    Amoxicillin 500mg
    azithromycin 250 mg tablet
    azithromycin 500 mg tablet
    doxycycline 100mg tablets

    ReplyDelete