Saturday 13 November 2010

Product Review: Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer

Okay so work has really taken over my life- nobody said being a teacher would be easy I guess! This has been my main moisturizer since I started my hair journey over two months ago. I use it nightly (throughout the Winter I plan to use Shea Butter to moisturize daily)



Price Definitely varies but about £3

Purchased: Julie's

Quick description: 'prevents breakage', 'promotes softer, fuller hair'

Verdict: I LOVE this product! I don't mean to preach but it smells gorgeous it's a really thick moisturizer so is great for preventing breakages throughout Winter when the weather conditions become harsher. As for the promises it makes I feel it has definitely prevented breakage for me and protects my ends. My hair definitely becomes softer after applying this product. I used this when my hair felt hard after I self-relaxed for the first time and my hair felt soo soft afterwards. I'm not sure if this promotes fullness or thickness as my hair is naturally very thick anyway and I am using growth aids (carrot oil and castor oil). But I'd definitely reccommend it as a staple moisturizer and I am glad I found it :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this product too...it did wonders to my relaxed hair but haven't tried it since i have been natural.

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete