Wow, this year has gone sooo fast and I have been on my hair journey for almost 4 months. I have seen so much improvement in the thickness and growth (and retention of growth) of my hair so I am pleased with my progress. Here are my Hairesolutions:
1. Oil my edges with castor oil twice a week to promote growth (I'm not happy with my edges at all)
2. Learn to roller set properly
3. Continue to stick to my regimen (seems to be working)
4. Avoid buying more hair products unless something actually runs out!
5. Try and narrow down my hair products to (almost) just one line - I really like Elasta QP
6. Continue protective styling at least 5x week
I really don't know what to do about my under-processed hair , I have 3 choices:
1. Get a corrective relaxer at the salon
2. Try self-relaxing again after a 12 week stretch
3. Continue texlaxing
Hmm...in 2011 my main hair goal is to reach APL - I don't have a set date. I'll end with an end of year hair shot. This was my Christmas Day braidout:
Happy New Year people!