Saturday 25 June 2011

London Girly Monthly Rundown

This has come early because I fly off to Cyrpus on 26th June then immediately start work afterwards. Here we go....
I have been buying… things from Forever 21- I love that shop- £28 included postage and packaging, 3 pairs of earrings, 2 headbands and 2 pairs of shorts - I was pleased
I have been eating at… Indian restaurants, surprise surprise lol
I have visited… the airport a couple of times- picked my mum up from Ghana earlier this month then she's flying off to Cyprus with me this weekend- jet setter!
Best Bargain…3 Jodi Picoult books for £7.25 from Play.com - yes they're used- but I really only read books once- this will occupy me on holiday
I have achieved… Qualified Teacher Status- yes my course has finally ended! I am no longer a postgraduate student :)
I've been listening to... ALOT of Movado- Jamaican artist. Bit strange, not the biggest fan but...here's a few of his songs I like:
Movado- Star Bwoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nF_Cgbwes
Movado/Chipmunk- Every Gyal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTrOiYe-2oQ
Movado- Long Distance Stulla http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NibEdAZytcM
I've been reading... Glamour Magazine as I do every single month
Next month I’m looking forward to… having 6 weeks off work for R & R
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… make up, I've been eyeing the Sleek Make Up iDivine palettes and I need a new liquid eyeliner and some false eyelashes

1 comment:

  1. i love this post! really cool idea! i love forever 21 and jodi picoult novels too! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete