Saturday 30 July 2011

London Girly Monthly Rundown



I have been buying… a new phone :), just received the Blackberry Torch, #teamblackberry lol
I have been eating at… home mainly after a 7 pound weight gain on holiday, I've barely been eating out
I have visited… the school- I started my job as a teacher the start of this month for two weeks and am now on Summer holiday, I love it :)
Best Bargain… my mother's just booked a three course meal for £25 for two for my birthday next month :) it's in posh Kings Road, Chelsea cannot wait!
I have achieved… the ability to not rely on direct heat. Between 1 week post and 7 weeks post I didn't use ANY direct heat *smiles*, 6 weeks is the longest time I have done this.
I've been listening to... afrobeats- once again, mainly this song I am in love lol. I attended Anansekrom (a Ghanaian festival) a fortnight ago and they were playing it there:
Atumpan ft Stone 'The Thing': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q15TA1BbUk4
Just makes me feel all jolly inside lol
I've been reading... Jodi Picoult- I finished 2 of her books in the week I went on holiday, now I am reading Plain Truth :)
Next month I’m looking forward to… my birthday woop woop!
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… a nice dress (or two) for my birthday celebrations :)

3 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of Jodi Picoult books. They get addicting! My favorites are The Pact, Nineteen Minutes, and Salem Falls. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for the reccommendations, I agree very addictive

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u dont mind me askin, are u Ghanaian?

    ReplyDelete