Thursday 7 June 2012

Washing Transitioning Hair- My Wash Day

Here are the steps I followed on my latest wash day (I am 42 weeks post relaxer)

Before washing:


1. Finger combed my hair into 6 sections (though 4 sections were already preparted as they were my braids that I wear during the week)
2. This is what I did to each section:
-Applied coconut oil from root to tip
-Applied my Tresemme Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner from root to tip
-Detangled with my wide tooth comb
-Then did a bantu knot
3. Apply a shower cap then rinse out when you choose to (I deep conditioned for an hour and a half)
4. Washed with Shea Moisture Restorative Shampoo
5. Conditioned with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
6. Air dry and style with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner

After Washing: Shrinkage Central!




No comments:

Post a Comment