Monday 25 June 2012

Where I Purchase...WIGS






Low end (£100 or under)
1) All of my human hair (lacefront) wigs are from lacewigsfront. Quick delivery and reasonable prices.
2) I have not purchased from this vendor but I have heard lacewigtrend stocks a variety of human hair wigs and their prices are definitely reasonable.
3) Fridaynighthair is where to buy good synthetic wigs - I think it will last 6-8 weeks, but they cost about £50 including P&P and that is the same price as a good weave.
If you want to purchase a wig I also suggest going on Youtube to search for reviews.

High end (£100+)
If I had endless amounts of money I would purchase from any of these vendors: SassySecret, Royalty Wigs or California Lace Wigs. The way their wigs look are like a dream! Love them, I can dream one day...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete