Saturday 8 September 2012

Back from Jamaica! Pictures and Vlog

Hey guys I have been back from Jamaica for one week now and I'm going to share a few of my pictures and place two videos below :)

Hey Cuba!



 Hey Jamaica!


 Great House of Rose Hall (one of the last houses in Jamaica where slaves were kept) , if you don't know the story about Annie Palmer google her!


 Sunset at the Great House

 Me at Negril, the water was so clear - it was paradise!

 Sunset at Rick's Cafe


 Negril




 Sunset in Montego Bay

 
 Being cooked for at the Japanese restaurant



 Our room view
Sam Sharpe square, a small history lesson on slavery

 St Ann's waaay up in the mountains to go to Bob Marley's grave and childhood home

 Bob's home
 Bye Jamaica :(
 Yes I got box braids more information on that in my next blog post :)


< General Catch Up Chit Chat
< My Jamaica Vlog

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to Jamaica one day! Looks like so much fun and you always hear great things about it! Great post :)

    I followed you would love if you followed back. I'm doing a giveaway once i reach 50 followers :)

    www.sanzalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete