Wednesday 31 October 2012

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying…a lot of Winter things! Gloves, hats- the clocks have gone back and the cold weather is starting to kick in. I want to prepared so if you want to see what I have bought click here on my beauty/fashion blogpost

I have been eating at… Indian restaurants...not good for my cholesterol but twice in one month is okay. Both times I had chicken korma, onion bhaju, naan bread and rice- bit boring but if it's not broke...

I have visited…The BEFFTA Awards (Black Entertainment, Film, Fashion, Television and Arts) my brother was up for best male model and I went to the Hippodrome this past Saturday night to support him. He did not win but it was a great night regardless. And Trevor McDonald was there. It was hosted by Eddie Kadi and if you have seen him before he is hilarious!

Track of the month...okay back to track of the month (after what feels a year of me doing "afrobeat track of the month". I am surprised I love "Adorn" by Miguel...I do not like slow R&B songs at all unless it's by Aaliyah. But I love this song, very catchy and he is very talented:



I've been reading...not much at all...oh dear
Next month I’m looking forward to…Christmas shopping. I lovveeee Christmas- the cold, the Christmas markets, the snow (I hope!), family time, the decorations everything!
Next month I hope to splash some cash on…a Christmas present for myself. That would be nice, currently I am thinking about getting the Ipad Mini, hmmm. I do not own an Iphone but I hope to upgrade in February. I know some people have said it's like a big Iphone but I'm not sure I'm babbling on anyway if I get it I'll blog about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment