Thursday 4 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Lilac





I bought this from Superdrug recently for £3.99 and it was well worth it! I wish I took advantage of the 2 for £6 offer but I guess this gives me an excuse to go back and buy 2 more :P. The shine and the pigmentation of this nail varnish is amazing for £3.99. I’m really pleased especially considering I purchased an Essie nail polish for £7.99 and it chipped within 24 hours. You definitely need 2 coats for full coverage, but no top coat is necessary. I’ve heard this is the sheerest of the Barry M gelly line, if that is the case I can’t wait to buy another 2! I did put a Seche Vite top coat on for extra shine! 


I think I will buy the hot pink or the light blue since it is my favourite colour or maybe the red as my Model’s Own red has run out hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment