How did I do?
1. Oil my edges with castor oil twice a week to promote growth (I'm not happy with my edges at all) > wow I'm surprised I actually do this every week without fail - thumbs up!
2. Learn to roller set properly yes - however I think purchasing my Caruso roller set has meant this is very easy for me to do
3. Continue to stick to my regimen (seems to be working) Yep, though I have had some lapses but very minor
4. Avoid buying more hair products unless something actually runs out! I did very well on this- almost too well when I ran out of hair products lol, I wish to keep this resolution for 2012
5. Try and narrow down my hair products to (almost) just one line - I really like Elasta QP this is impossible- why did I even state this lol?
6. Continue protective styling at least 5x week Well I do this because I wear my lace front wig 5-6 x week so 5/6 isn't bad at all
- To continue to protective style 5x week
- To try new products like grease lol- Dax or Blue Magic just like the old days
- Avoid buying more hair products unless something actually runs out
- Reach BSB (below shoulder blade)